There have been a variety of medical advances in the past couple years. Cleveland Clinic has announced the 17 top medical advances in their medical innovations summit. Below are 10 medical innovations that they have discussed:
- Using the microbiome to prevent, diagnose and treat disease
- Diabetes drugs that reduce cardiovascular disease and death
- Cellular immunotherapy to treat leukemia and lymphomas
- Liquid biopsies to find circulating tumor DNA
- Automated car safety features and driverless capabilities
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources
- Ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- 3-D visualization and augmented reality for surgery
- Self-administered HPV test
- Bioabsorbable stents
You can view the rest of the Cleveland Clinic top medical innovations list by clicking here.
In 2017, the medical realm has already discovered many medical advances. Medical professionals are now able to produce minimally invasive surgeries, immunotherapy, and technology including health monitoring.
Technology and medicine is on the rise now more than ever. Many say that because of this it is a good time to start a new medical business or expand an existing business.
Medical facilities in need of high quality medical linen service, please contact Unitex for service in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. Unitex has certifications in TRSA, Laundry ESP, OSHA, AORN Seal of Recognition, MEDtegrity, and the CDC. We make sure to properly provide high quality and sterile linen products. We launder with safety in mind, and make sure that we provide your medical facility with clean products at an affordable cost.
Contact Unitex Textile Services
Give us a call here at 866-864-8399 to speak to our qualified medical linen service representatives. We are waiting to talk to you, and our exquisite customer service representatives will assist you ASAP.